Software Testing Engineer
As a Software Testing Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track defects
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- 1 to 3 years of experience in software test and/or development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Competitive salary package.
- Stock options.
- Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meetups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company's mission).
- Healthy environment (company support for all of the sport activities - fruits day - sports equipment in the workplace).
- Friendly environment.