Mid-Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a Mid-Senior UI/UX Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design,and create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and transform them into functional user interfaces.
UI/UX is generally expected to:
- Making interviews with the stakeholders and the project managers.
- Making interview with normal users who will use App/Web.
- Creating persona.
- Starting making wire frames for the final design.
- Testing the wire frame.
- Creating the layout of the user interface with the color themes and components.
- Competitive salary package.
- Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meetups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company's mission).
- Healthy environment (company support for all of the sport activities - fruits day - sports equipment in the workplace).
- Friendly environment.