Mobile Technical Lead
BADR is one of the leading data-driven solutions providers in the middle east, we’re looking for exquisite talents to help us continue our growth by:
- Contributing to projects worldwide.
- Building on our great success stories where we enabled different startups to raise large investments.
- Using cutting edge technologies to simplify the complexity of data.
If you’re up to the challenge, we’re looking for you.
A ‘Mobile Team Lead’ is responsible for:
- Leading one or more team(s) to ensure delivery of the product road map while producing sustainable, reusable, well tested code.
- Candidates for this role must effectively manage the engineering function for product development and coach engineers to harness a high performing team.
- The Team Lead must build strong working relationships with internal business partners to effectively manage priorities, coordinate efforts, manage capacity, measurement project health, and ensure success of projects.
- Must be able to work within scrum agile framework.
- Establish clear objectives that align with the organization’s vision, and, communicate them to the team.
- Use data from multiple sources to make good judgment calls despite ambiguous data and situations while considering upstream/downstream operational impact.
- Cultivate highly effective relationships with internal business partners such as product management, platform engineering, systems operations, client services and data scientists
- Ensure solutions are well crafted for a secure, reliable, high performing, highly-available experience for end users.
- Identify and proactively monitor metrics that can effectively report the overall health of projects and gauge the overall performance of teams.
- Lead the entire team, according to the resources “Knowledge, skills and core competences”.
- manage performance of the team based on a structured and a fair model that measures and supports team members to do their best.
- Cooperate with the recruitment team to recruit new calibers to his team.
- Expand his team according to the organization’s strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience .
- 2/3+ years leading software engineering/application development teams.
- Familiarity with the User Experience (UX) disciplines.
- 3+ years identifying and hiring engineering talent and developing a team.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Competitive salary package.
- Medical Insurance.
- Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meet-ups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company's mission).
- Healthy environment (company support for all of the sport activities - fruits day - sports equipment in the workplace).
- Friendly environment.