Senior DevOps Engineer
A System Admin is responsible for effective installation and maintenance of hardware and software owned by the company or its clients.
- Design, implementation and support infrastructure projects.
- Migration and re-architecture, scale-out and support.
- Provided infrastructure support, management, operations.
- Established an internal documentation process to build up internal and environment specific knowledge base.
- Provided Operational Maturity Assessment services to the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field.
- Understand Cloud environment, AWS and OpenStack knowledge.
- Understand SQL and noSQL database fundamentals
- Strong knowledge in networking
- Experience with Virtualization technologies KVM
- Preferred to have experience with Configuration management tools ( Ansible or Puppet )
- Preferred to have experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with monitoring tools Zabbix or Nagios
- Proven scripting skills ( Bash or Python or Ruby )
- Lazy enough to automate tasks, smart enough to document them well
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to work closely with development and big data team members
- 3-5 years of experience administrating Linux (Red Hat and Debian) Systems.
- Competitive salary package.
- Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meet-ups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company's mission).
- Healthy environment (company support for all of the sport activities - fruits days - sports equipment in the workplace).
- Friendly environment.