We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements, and completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables.
- Acts as a champion for business process changes; act behind the scenes, and work cross functionally to craft solutions for business problems related or tangential to the project, and preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Identifies opportunities for business process improvements within project scope, and recommends strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards, and determine the customer needs and develop plans for improving delivery.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, and create, maintain sufficient project documentation.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, and ensure resources availability and allocation.
- Educational background in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the software industry.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II / Agile certification is preferred.
- Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meet ups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company's mission).
- Healthy environment (company support for all of the sport activities - fruits day - sports equipment in the workplace).
- Friendly environment.
- Competitive salary package.