Data Visualization Developer
The Data Visualization Developer will be responsible for the design and creation of visualizations of high-impact visual-oriented applications to make data actionable and facilitate informed decision making for different stakeholders.
- Create business intelligence dashboards and visualizations to enable decision makers to make educated decisions by turning data into actionable figures.
- Help formulate and facilitate the engineering of multidimensional databases, data models, and visualizations to accomplish the strategic goals of Business Intelligence and Analytics and help facilitate decision making by presenting complex data in a focused manner.
- Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics Data Analyst and Analytics Manager with the understanding of business and data requirements, and alliteratively design visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback
- Collaboratively identify the best means to visually depict the intermediate as well as final data analytics results in ways to provide effective process for mining new insights and assisting in decision making for solving complex problems.
- Apply design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users
- Manage a repository of reusable data visualization templates and views.
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs and integrating with different backend framework
- Natural feel, and keen eye for UI/UX design. You care deeply about the products you put in front of your audience.
- Creative and good sense of aesthetics
- A strong interest in data, and a desire to bring data to life with visualizations.
- A wide breadth of knowledge of the JS ecosystem, and an ability to keep up with the latest best practices, tools, and frameworks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business or technology field, with a focus in data analytics preferred. Minimum 2-4 years of work experience in data visualization, data analysis and/or business intelligence or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced skills business intelligence visualization tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau Desktop Developer, or experience with other data discovery, visualization, and/or infographic technologies.
- Understanding and experience in data management, relational database management systems, process improvement methodologies. Strong analysis, data visualization, organizational, and presentation skills are required.
- Experience with other data manipulation technologies, agile product lifecycle management and staffing data is a plus.
- Experience with back-end development using dynamic language (python, ruby), and integrating your work with web frameworks such as Rails.
- Competitive salary package.
- Knowledgeable environment (talks and sessions for knowledge sharing - company support for events and meetups - time space for learning and discovering the cutting edge technologies whereas the company's mission).
- Healthy environment (company support for all of the sport activities - fruits day - sports equipment in the workplace).
- Friendly environment.